All Copyright, Trademark and Patent Rights Reserved 1966-2010
Proprietary and Confidential Data of Dan Burda, Restricted Use Notification., Attorney Client Privilege. As part of our continuing design and engineering program, we reserves the right to make changes at any time in materials, models, specifications and prices without prior, written notice or obligation. All Equipment is offered subject to prior sale or disposition and written confirmation prior to acceptance of offer from Buyer. All Orders and Services are accepted only according to a Liability Release, General Terms and Conditions Policy, provided with all orders, additional copies available upon request. Scanning of our computer systems are not authorized and is considered a violation of our constitutional and legal rights.
We are the Original Owners and Inventors of the Saturn Shredder, Eidal Shear Shredder and SSI International Shredder Lines. We are the Secondary Owner/Supplier of Eidal Vertical Shredder Lines, Duerr Wood Chipper, Tool Barn Wood Chipper, Techwood Wood Chipper, Cougar Wood Chipper and Machete Wood Chipper Lines. We provide Engineering, Parts and Service for all waste processing type shredding and processing equipment.
We are a Worldwide Manufacturing Group that offer Consultation, Turnkey Manufacturing Systems, Industrial Equipment, Environmental and Recycling Equipment, OEM/OE Production Systems and Parts, Contract Engineering Design and Consultation, Domestic and Worldwide Sales and Marketing Services, Domestic and International OEM/OE Manufacturing Services, Import and Export Consultation and Coordination Services, and Strategic Planning, Appraisal Services, Equipment Location Services, Acquisition and Liquidation Services, Product Liability Evaluation Services, Product Design Evaluation Services.
The statements included in this data concerning predictions of economic performance and management’s plans and objectives constitute forward- looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors which could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, factors detailed in the Securities and Exchange Commission filings of the company, economic downturns affecting the operations of the company or any of its business operations, the continued availability of financing to fund the company’s operations, and the ability of the company or its investment banker to successfully identify and reach an agreement on the sale of the company or its operating units. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date hereof and the company disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
This data, and its associated originals, copies, faxes and emails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is prohibited. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily represent those of the company. Although this data has been scanned with a state-of-the-art antivirus scanner, the recipient should check this information and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this data via any method of delivery.
Company Mergers and Acquisitions
As a general overview, GLOBAL CG GROUP has performed the following sales, acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, turn-around’s and liquidations over the last 20 years:
Major Consultancies and Management Positions:
General Consultant and Manager of Reduction Technology Division of Marathon, Dover Group Subsidiary
General Consultant and Manager of Terex Recycling Group Shredder Project Division
General Manager of Techwood Division of Williams Group, Recycling Equipment Division
Sales of Companies and Technologies
Saturn Manufacturing to Williams Petroleum/Star Buildings/United Transport U.S.A.
Eidal Technology to Kubota Group, Osaka Japan
Eidal Technology to Hitachi Group, Osaka Japan
Burda Group Technology to Williams Controls U.S.A.
Acquisitions and Mergers
Eidal International Corporation from the Carborundum Group
Duerr / Outdoor Power Products from Investment Group
Tracor Marksman Product Line from Tracor Shipyards
General Power Corporation from Liquidation Arena
Cougar / Studley Products to Northern Hydraulics Corporation
Sperry Vickers – Dublin Ireland
Material Recovery Limited – England
Nissho Iwai – Japan
Marubeni – Japan
Williams Controls – Mainland China
Sichuan Import / Export Group – Mainland China
Il Sung Group – Seoul Korea
Zhejiang Import / Export Group – Mainland China
Turn Around Scenario’s
Tool Barn Inc.
Pacific Machine Manufacturing
Machete Chippers Inc.
Studley Products – Cougar Chipper
Eidal International – Marketing Group
- First Design and Manufacture of Automated PCB Incineration System USA – Rollins Environmental Services, Chemical Waste Management Inc.
- First Design and Manufacture of Low Level Nuclear Waste Processing Systems USA – Westinghouse Hanford, EG and G Idaho, Sandia National Laboratories
- First Design and Manufacture of Hazardous Waste Processing System – Ensco Inc and Rollins Environmental Services.
- First Design and Manufacture of Scrap Tire Processing System, Incineration, Fuel Chips, Crumb – Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, ADM Corporation
- First Design and Manufacture of Dunnage Processing Systems USA – Mercedes Benz, GM and Ford Motor Company
- First Design and Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Waste Processing Systems – Merck USA, Hoffman Laroche, Bristol Myers Squibb, Upjohn Pharmaceutical
- First Design and Manufacture of Solid Waste Processing System – City of New York, City of Stamford Connecticut
- First Design and Manufacture of Red Bag Waste Processing System and Incineration – Christ Hospital USA
- First Design and Manufacture of Steel Drum Shredder and Processing System – Chemical Waste Management Inc. USA and Stablex Canada
- First Design and Manufacture of Soil Decontamination Unit – Stablex Canada and Dow Chemical
- First Design and Manufacture of Material Recovery Facility – Odense Denmark and City of Atlanta, Georgia
- First Design of Plastic Purging Grinding System – Amoco Chemical Company
Joint Ventures, Licenses and/or Agreements
- Hitachi Zosen – Osaka Japan – Shredder Development
- Osaka Japan – Shredder Development
- Sperry Vickers – Dublin Ireland – Shredder Development
- Gabelli Group – New York, New York – Shredders
- Tianjin Trading China – Shredders and Chippers
- Zhejiang Trading Group – Zhejiang China – Chippers
- Sichuian Trading Group – Sichuan China – Chippers
- Cumberland Engineering – Rubber System
- Wisconsin Power and Light – TDF System
- Boeing Wichita – C and D System
- Adm – TDF System
- City of Miami – Tire System
- City of Stamford Connecticut – C and D System
- Nelmour Group – Slow Speed Shredders
- Allsteele – Slow Speed Shredders and Granulators
- Combustion Engineering – Nuclear Waste Compactor
- Terex Recycling Group – Shredder Development
- Powerscreen – Shredder Development
- Newell Shredders – Shredder Development
- Rew Group – Kcrt Cryo Plant Evaluation
- Rit – Colored Rubber Business Plan and Development
- Dover Group, Marathon Division, Reduction Tech Subsidiary
- Marathon Division – Shredder Business Plan Development
- Reduction Technology – Shredder Business Operation
- City of Portland – Original Tire Collection Program
- City of Louisville Kentucky Waste Tire Shredding Program
- City of Greater Greensboro – Bulky Waste Program
- City of New York – Bulky Waste Shredding Program
- City of Providence Rhode Island – Plant Liquidation
- City of Atlanta – Shredding Plant Expansion
- Montenay Power – First Shredding Plant Program Florida
- First Exhibitor Asphalt Paving Industry for Rubber Roads
- First Exhibitor Birminham England For Waste Shredders
- First Exhibitor Paris France For Waste Shredders
- First Exported Shredder to Japan Via Nisho Iwai
- First Exported Shredder to England Via Metal Box
- First Exported Shredder to Korea
- First Exported Shredder to Italy Via Pasqualinni Rubber
- First Exported Shredder to Denmark with MRF
- First Exported MRF Plant In World In Copenhagen Denmark