Eidal Vertical Grinder available with 100 to 1000 h.p.
The Eidal Model 100 Vertical Grinder is a stationary grinder powered by a single 100 hp, 460 V, 3-phase electric motor. The grinder shaft is belt-driven by 10 (ten) groove v-belt pulleys that spins a 42 1/8″ rotor at a speed of 415 rpm. Total weight of ≈ 18,000 lbs. with loading hopper. Reduction size can be varied to suit material or end-user without screens or grates through progressive grinding.
The Eidal Model 100 Vertical Grinder can be used for a variety of applications:
- 4 to 6 TPH of wet or dry solid waste
- Wood and dunnage material
- Electronics (e-waste)
- Scrap metal clips, tin cans and non-ferrous metal
- Auto salvage “meatballs” such as alternators, generators and starters
- Vinyl siding and metal siding
- Milk crates, five gallon buckets and plastics
- Brush and limbs
- Excellent for busting up soil clods